- 2-3 years brand management or product marketing experience.
- Sales experience
- Experience in OOH environment
- Has experience in developing disruptive growth plans
- Is highly energetic and passionate. The glass is half full.
- Has strong knowledge on PR, social and digital media and keeps track of the latest developments in this area
- Has experience in “premiumisation” and knows how to translate it to a fast moving environment
- Knows how to deliver a real brand experience through design, display, POS, shop in shop and events
- Understands the specific drivers of the out of home market
- You deliver the growth ambition targets on your brands (market share, volume and turnover growth)
- You have a strong competitive mentality that you translate in brand plans to win penetration and overall gain market share.
- You deliver perfectly integrated plans that cover both the In Home and Out of Home channels
- Understanding into insight: it’s your responsibility to bring consumer, shopper, customer and channel insights into the organization and your team and to translate this knowledge into actionable activities
- Strategy, Plans and Brands: you conduct strategic reviews and audits of your brands using all the available analysis tools. Together with your manager you set a strategy and then, starting from clear Job To Be Done’s, you develop your brand marketing plan, including budget management
- Innovation, Renovation and NILG: You gatekeep the innovation management process, you develop sound business cases and you turn numbers into real life flawless execution that fit perfectly with your brands.
- Creating Communication: together with the agencies and your team, and as part of the Business Planning Process, you select the right communication channels. You create briefs for the creative agencies.
- In-Market Activation: you develop detailed brand activity plans and lead the cross-functional teams. You develop price and promotion strategies in collaboration with the sales-& marketing manager. You work closely with sales to ensure listings and great POS visibility. Finally, you develop and execute the communication plan in market
- Tracking and Optimizing: you firmly measure results against internal and external KPI’s and you adapt where necessary. You closely track your allocated budget.
Solliciteer voor deze frisse nieuwe baan